- How can we reserve in advance for Island Hopping Tours?
- How long does each Island Hopping Tour last?
- What’s included in your island hopping tours?
- What should we bring in our Island Hopping Tour?
- What is the Eco-Tourism Development Fee (ETDF)?
- Where should we pay the ETDF?
- Do you have Waterproof Cameras or Kayaks for Rent?
- What if weather is not good for Island Hopping when we are there?
- Contact us with the details from our Contact Us page.
- Tell us what tours would you like to reserve and on what date.
- Pay the 25% downpayment fee.
- We’ll confirm you reservation with us.
Visit our El Nido Island Hopping Tours page and you’ll see the schedule for each island hopping tour.
All our El Nido Island Hopping Tours are inclusive of free lunch, mask & snorkel, life vest and guides to assist you.
Swimming clothes, about a liter of water and some snacks. Preferably something sweet, like chocolate, to help you remove the saltiness of the sea from your tongue.
We will be providing your lunch. 😉
The 200 Pesos/person Eco-Tourism Development Fee (ETDF) will be used by the local government for the maintaining the cleanliness and help prevent destruction of El Nido’s natural resources, especially the ones that are visited by our visitors. This is good for up to 10 days of your stay here in El Nido.
Where should we pay the ETDF?
We now include this on your quotation so that we shall be the one to process this for you.
Safety first. If your island hopping tour is cancelled due to bad weather then we’ll quickly divert your Island Hopping Tour to a visit to Nacpan Beach so that you won’t waste a day in El Nido. But if you’ve already done the visit to Nacpan Beach then we’ll refund your payment for the Island Hopping Tour.